LittleBizzy

Dominate local SEO with a regional SlickStack cloud server for just $39/month!  Order Now
LittleBizzy
Technical SEO & Cloud Server Experts

“I am tired of AI” blog post by Bas Dijkstra

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    George

https://www.ontestautomation.com/i-am-tired-of-ai/

what do you guys think of his sentiment? I mean I think everyone is tired of AI right now, sorta like the bitcoin exhaustion. but at the same time many people are using AI on a daily basis now. is this guy just bitter or does he have legit points?

Ronald

Unless you have been living under a rock for the last few years, you probably have seen the same massive surge I’ve seen in the application of artificial intelligence (AI) to pretty much every problem out there, in software testing, in software development, and in life in general.

Now, I am all for finding and developing new solutions to existing problems, but boy, am I tired of AI, of how it is used and of how it is marketed.

Carl

I mean, his job is software QA testing I think. Which is getting obliterated by AI as speak, so.

Frances

but is it really?

are banks or corporations or serious companies just trusting ChatGPT for QA testing?

even if they could, I doubt they would, for legal reasons.

Maria

yah idk, if liability is the only thing holding things back, that’s not a very good reason to be “tired” of AI.

Danielle

yah idk, if liability is the only thing holding things back, that’s not a very good reason to be “tired” of AI.

This is true.

Katherine
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: “I am tired of AI” blog post by Bas Dijkstra